Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank BRI (Persero) Tbk - Fresh Graduate PPS IT BRI September 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 28.9.15 | 5:55 AM

Advertisements


Teras BRI
Teras BRI / bri.co.id
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - BRI or later known as Bank BRI (IDX code : BBRI) is a state-owned bank with focus on micro banking segments. Bank BRI is a state-owned bank and owned majorly by the Government of Indonesia. Bank BRI was 56.75 percent owned by the Government of Indonesia as of 30 June 2015. While the rest is owned by the public with 43.25 percent shares. Bank BRI now has 10,496 working units spread in all over Indonesia and overseas, comprising: 1 head office Jakarta, 19 regional offices, 463 branch offices, 586 sub-branch offices, 5,306 BRI Units, 980 cash offices, 2,531 Teras BRI, and 610 Teras Mobile units. Bank BRI has strong reputation in Indonesia for more than 119 years. The Bank started its commercial operations in 1895 in Purwokerto Central Hava, as a small financial institution named De Poerwokertosche Hulp en Spaarbank der Inlandsche Hoofden.

Despite of the economy slow down, Bank BRI recorded a satisfiying financial result in in the first half of 2015 (1H - 2015, ended in 30 June 2015). According to Bank BRI 1H 2015 Financial Update Presentation as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank BRI posts Rp 747,478 billion in total assets in first half of 2015 or an increase of 20.2% from Rp 621,978 billion in the same period previous year.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk currently looking for talented candidates who are committed to being part of a team as:

Program Pengembangan Staf (PPS) IT

Requirements
  • Background in Bachelor or Master Degree (S1/S2) with major study in Informatics Engineering with strong interest in the field of IT.
  • Minimum GPA of 3.00 (S1) and 3.25 (S2, with the provisions of S1 GPA of at least 3.00).
  • Maximum age of 27 years old (for S1) or 30 years old (for S2).
  • Not married and willing not to get married up to 1 (one) year since was appointed as permanent employee at Bank BRI.
  • Priority to those who have never signed up as a participant of PPS BRI.
  • Willing to be placed in all working units of Bank BRI, both in Indonesia and overseas.
  • Willing to sign an aggrement letter with Bank BRI when accepted as the participant of PPS BRI.
  • Willing to follow all selection process held by Bank BRI : 
    1. Administration.
    2. Initial selection.
    3. Intelligence tests.
    4. English test.
    5. Psikotes.
    6. Final Interview.
    7. Medical tests.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at bit.ly/sharingbri or  submit your application by signing into Bank BRI's linked erecruitment e-recruitment.bri.co.id and follow this selection. Kuliah Umum Bersama Pakar IT BRI will be held on 30 September 2015 (10.00 - 12.00 WIB) at R Multimedia Gd Learning Center Lt 2 Telkom University Bandung. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank BRI (Persero) Tbk - Fresh Graduate PPS IT BRI September 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs