|PT Astra International Tbk / astra.co.id|
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Astra International Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position
Environtment, Health, Safety and Social Responsibility Analyst (UNAIR-ESR)
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial, Civil, Architectural, Electrical).
- Holds maximum 2 years experience, fresh graduate welcome to apply.
- strong interest working in Environtment, Health, Safety and Social Responsibility (EHS & SR) field.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Actively involved in organization activities.
For further information, please refer official source from PPKK Unair on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit your resume and current photograph not later than 16 September 2015 to email@example.com (max 1 MB). Please put the vacancy code on email subject. Selection process will be held on 21 September 2015 at Surabaya East Java. Selected candidates will be invited by SMS on 17-18 September 2015. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)