|Perum Jasa Tirta 1 / jasatirta1.co.id|
Perusahaan Umum Jasa Tirta 1 - Perum Jasa Tirta 1 or later known as PJT I is a state-owned water resources management company in Indonesia and is fully-owned by the Government of Indonesia. Headquartered in Malang East Java, PJT I now has been operating in 5 river areas (WS), namely Brantas, Bengawan Solo, Toba Asahan, Serayu Bogowonto, and Jratunseluna. As of December 2014, PJT I supported by 5 division offices, 1 Jakarta representative office, 1 Bengawan Solo WS Office, and 2 water quality laboratory offices. The Company also supported by 1 subsisidary company, namely PT BUMN Hijau Lestari I (23.83% owned by PJT I). In 2014, PJT I employs 460 employees. PJT I posted positive financial performance in 2014. According to Perum Jasa Tirta 1 Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Perum Jasa Tirta 1 managed to record a total asset of Rp 398.70 billion at the end of 2014 or equal to an increase of around 9% compared to Rp 363.29 billion in the previous year. Total comprehensive income in 2014 amounted to Rp 67.16 billion. This reflected an 8.41% increase from Rp 61.95 billion in 2013.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, Perum Jasa Tirta 1 invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
Background in Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in one of these majors
- Civil Engineering (Code : TAP SIP) - 5 positions available;
- Water Engineering (Code : TAP AIR) - 3 positions available;
- Electro Engineering / Power Lines (Code : TAP LIS) - 1 position available;
- Geodesy Engineering (Code : TAP GDS) - 1 position available;
- Geology Engineering (Code : TAP GEO) - 1 position available;
- International Relations (Code : TAP HI) - 1 position available;
- Law (Code : TAP HKM) - 1 position available.
Background in Vocational High School (SMK), majoring in one of these majors
- Electrical Engineering - Utilization of Electric Power Engineering or Electrical Engineering Industry (Code : NTA LIS) - 8 positions available.
- Building/Civil Engineering - Stone and Concrete Construction Engineering (Code : NTA SIP) - 11 positions available.
- Mechanical Engineering - Automotive Mechanical Engineering, Light Vehicle (4-wheel or Heavy Equipment Mechanic Engineering) (Code : NTA MSN) - 4 positions available;
- Accounting (Code : NTA AK) - 4 positions available.
- Maximum age of 30 years old as of 7 September 2015.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 (S1) and minimum average score of 7.00 (SMK).
- Minimum accredited B for Bachelor Degree (S1) positions.