|RSUD Dr Moewardi / rsmoewardi.jatengprov.go.id|
Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah Dokter Moewardi Surakarta - RSUD Dr Moewardi or later known as RSUD Dr Moewardi Solo is a reputable and leading government owned hospital in the Central Java province, based in Surakarta (Solo). RSUD Dr Moewardi Solo is owned by the Provincial Government of Central Java. The Hospital is located at Jl Kolonel Sutarto 132 Surakarta. RSUD Dr Moewardi Solo is recognized as the Class A Hospital and has a dual role as a place of public health services as well as educational facilities of the Faculty of Medicine Sebelas Maret University (UNS). According to the latest financial report of RSUD Dr Moewardi (2014) as cited by JobsCDC.com, the Hospital reported total assets of Rp 494.53 billion at the end of 2014. This reflected an 15.61% increased from Rp 427.72 billion in the previous year (2013).
In line with its continued expansion program, RSUD Dr Moewardi Solo is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
- Indonesian citizen (WNI).
- Minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 30 years old (SMA, SMK, D3, S1) and maximum 46 years old (S2 or equivalent) as of 31 December 2015.
- Have the educational qualifications, skills, expertise and skills required.
- Never been sentenced to prison or jail based on the Court's decision that already have permanent legal force, because of a criminal act.
- Never involved in an activity / movement against Pancasila, the 1945 Constitution, the State and the Government of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Never dismissed with respect not his own request or not with respect as a civil servant / member of TNI / Police or dishonorably dismissed as private employees.
- Good character as evidenced by the Police Record (SKCK) of local Police at district level (Polres).
For further information, please refer official source from RSUD Dr Moewardi Solo on following link below. If you think you have met the requirements above, please register and submit your application directly through rsmoewardi.jatengprov.go.id (10 - 15 August 2015). Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)