|Unilever Indonesia / unilever.co.id|
PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia - UOI is a new established company in Indonesia with core business in oleochemical industry. PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia is a sister company of PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk, one of the largest public listed companies in Indonesia that deals with consumer goods industry in Indonesia. PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia is majority owned by Anglo-Dutch multinational Unilever NV and Plc, the parent company of PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk. Unilever NV and Plc through Mavibel BVM holds 99.9% shares in UOI. Other 0.1% remaining shares was owned by Marga BV. PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia has oleochemical plant in Sei Mangkei Special Economic Zone Simalungung, North Sumatera Province. The plant will process oleochemicals from palm oil. Oleochemical commonly used in consumer good products, including soaps and detergents. According to Unilever Indonesia latest press release as cited by JobsCDC.com (published on 3 July 2013), the plant was build with total investment of Rp 1.5 trillion or equivalent with US$127.01 million.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
UOI Trainee Program
- Open for 2015 Graduates of Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in one of these majors
- Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering for Supply Chain.
- Accounting for Finance.
- Strong academic result GPA > 3.30.
- Good English skill with TOEFL score > 450
- Willing to be relocated at Sei Magkei area - North Sumatera area.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.