|Telkom Indonesia / telkom.co.id|
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - Telkom Indonesia or known as Telkom (IDX : TLKM) is the Country's strongest integrated telecommunication and network services company in Indonesia which is majority owned by the Government of Indonesia. As of 18 May 2015, Telkom Indonesia is 52.56% owned by the government of Indonesia and 47.44% by public. Together with its 31 subsidiaries/affiliated companies, Telkom Indonesia offers a large selection of telecommunication, information, media, edutainment, and services (TIMES) services, including fixed wireline, fixed wireless, mobile services, internet and data communication, network services, interconnection, and additional services. In term of financial performance, Telkom Indonesia maintain consistency in making positive performance in the first semester of 2015 (1H 2015). According to Telkom Indonesia Consolidated Financial Statements (Unaudited) 1H 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Telkom Indonesia posted total revenue of Rp 48,480 billion, or increased by 12.16% year on year (YOY) from RP 43,542 billion in 1H 2014. Total profit for the period 1H 2015 amounted to Rp 10,979 billion, compared with Rp 10,335 billion in 1H 2014.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position
- Indonesian citizens (WNI).
- Alumni Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB).
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) or Master Degree (S2) majoring in the following discipline
- Management / Business Administration.
- Industrial engineering.
- Informatics Engineering / Information Systems.
- Electrical Engineering (concentration: Telecommunications).
- Visual Communication Design.
- Have completed the study, by attaching an educational diploma or SKL (Certificate of Graduation).
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 grade scale (for S1) or 3.50 on a 4.00 grade scale (for S2)
- Not older than 24 years (for S1) or 27 years (for S2) of age in the year of admittance.
- Willing be placed in all working area of Telkom Indonesia.
- Never followed recruitment process at Telkom Indonesia period from 1 January 2015 to 31 July 2015.
For further information, please refer official source from ITB Career Center on following link below. Should you meet all of the requirements above, please register directly through ITB Career Center https://karir.itb.ac.id not later than 20 August 2015, 13:00 WIB. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)