|PT PLN (Persero) / pln.co.id|
To achieve the company vision, PT PLN (Persero) seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to fill the following positions
General Recruitment Announcements PT PLN (Persero)
Level Master Degree (S2), Bachelor Degree (S1), Diploma IV (D.IV) and Diploma III (D. III)
Through Polban Career Expo 22-23 August 2015
Field / Department of Education which is opened:
- Background in Post Graduate Program (S2), majoring in Electro Engineering Power Lines, Electricity Power System (Code: S1/ELE);
- Background in Undergraduate Program or equivalent (S1/D4), majoring in Electro Engineering Power Lines, Electricity Power System (Code: S1/ELE), Electronics, Instrumentation, Control (Code: S1/ALE), Mechanical Engineering (Code: S1/MES), Informatics Engineering (Code : S1/INF), Finance Management (Code : S1/KEU), and Accounting (Code : S1/AKT);
- Background in 3 years diploma program (D3), majoring in Electro Engineering, Power Lines, Electricity Power System, Electricity Engineering (Code: D3/ELE), Informatics Engineering (Code: D3/INF), Financial Management (Code : D3/KEU), Accounting (Code : D3/AKT), and Marketing Management, Commerce Administration, Business Administration (D3/MAN).
- Single/not married and willing not to get married during the "Diklat Prajabatan" training program.
- Preferably Male.
- Passed S2 or S1 / D4 or D3 with an age limit:
- S2 : Birth in 1986 and thereafter.
- S1/D4 : Birth in 1989 and thereafter.
- D3 : Birth in 1991 and thereafter.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) :
- GPA ≥ 3.00 : S2/ELE, S1/KEU, S1/AKT, S1/INF, D3/KEU, D3/AKT, D3/MAN, D3/INF
- GPA ≥ 2.75 : S1/ELE, S1/ALE, S1/MES, D3/ELE.
If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please fill out registration form at PLN's booth on POLBAN Career Expo 2015, 22-23 August 2015 at POLBAN Bandung with the completeness of the application file as follows:
- Cover letter and addressed to PT PLN (Persero) c.q. Kepala Divisi Pengembangan SDM dan Talenta.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of Birth Certificate/Akte Kelahiran (can be followed at the time of the interview).
- Authenticated copies of academic certificate or temporary degree verification statements (SKL).
- Authenticated copies of latest academic transcript.
- Copy of Resident Identity Card (KTP).
- Not married certificate from local village office.
- Current color photograph 3x4 (2 sheets, please write your name in the back side of photographs).
- For cross channel applicants (D3 graduates which continue to D4 / S1), must attach additional documents : authenticated copies of D3 certifications and transcripts.