|PT PPI (Persero) / tradingindonesia.com|
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team.
Project Leader IT Kantor Pusat (Internal Recruitment)
- Minimum age of 35 years old.
- Preferably with background in Bachelor Degree (S1) in IT or related field with a minimum of 8 years of work experience.
- Have excellent skills: IT Business Development, IT Application, IT Database, IT Budgeting and Software Application Development.
- Experienced in running the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, ADD.NET.
- Technical expertise in programming language such as C #, SQL / T-SQL, JScript, HTML, CSS.
- Show evidence of good level in English both oral and written.
- Core softskill requirement: leadership, planning and organizing, quality orientation.
- Strong understanding about the business process of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Trading House and able to explain it well.
- Able to analyze the needs related to the implementation of an ERP project and Trading House (business processes, software / applications, IT infrastructure (servers, storage, network, etc.)
- Able to convert business processes (such as inventory system) into the design of applications / software.
- Technical expertise and experience in the implementation of the Project ERP at least 5 project.
- Able to work individually and in a team (subordinates, superiors, peer).
- Experienced in the field of software development (please specify which application is made).
- Write paper with the theme "IT PPI in the future" in a minimum of two sheets of paper with Times New Roman font format size 12 spacing 1.5.