|Pertamina Shipping / pertamina.com|
PT Pertamina Trans Kontinental - PTK or known as PTK Shipping is a marine carrier subsidiary company of PT Pertamina (Persero), the national oil company of Indonesia. PTK Shipping was first established in 1969 and originally registered as PT Pertamina Tongkang. Later in 2011 the Company transformed into PT Pertamina Trans Kontinental. Nowadays, PTK Shipping supported by 26 fleets, including 4 units of Anchor Handling Tug Supply, 1unit of Multi Purpose Vessel, 4 units of Herbour Tug, 3 units of Tanker Ship, 3 units of Gas Carrier, 4 units of Tug Boats & Oil Barges, 4 units of Working Boat, and 3 units of SPOB. Headquartered in Jakarta, PTK Shipping now has 12 branch offices, 15 sub branch offices throughout Indonesia. PTK Shipping also supported by 3 subsidiaries, namely PT Peteka Karya Gapura (running business in Freight Forwarding and Labour Supply), PT Peteka Karya Tirta (Water Supply), and PT Peteka Karya Samudera (Stevedoring, Cargodoring and Land leasing). According to PTK Shipping latest news release published on 17 March 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PTK Shipping posted Rp 174.38 billion in net profits (audited) in 2013.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Pertamina Trans Kontinental is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team as follows
- Male with the maximum age of 45 years old.
- Education: ANT II / ATT II.
- At least 5 years of experience as Tug Master (ASD preferable) for Deck Officers and 5 years as Chief Engineer for the Engineering Officer.
- Solid knowledge of ships engineering.
- Good understanding of Marine Vessel Support operating procedures.
- Strong knowledge about Planned Maintenance System (PMS), ISM & HSE.
- Have a good leadership skills.
- Active in English both oral and written.
- Location Placement: Luwuk, Central Sulawesi
For further information, please refer official source from PT Pertamina Trans Kontinental on following link below. Should you meet the qualifications required, please send your complete application (application letter, CV, diploma and transcript) via email not later than 28 August 2015 to email@example.com (max 2 MB). Please write MVSC001 on your email subject. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)