|Indonesia Infrastucture Guarantee Fund / iigf.co.id|
PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) - PT PII or most commonly known as the Indonesia Infrastucture Guarantee Fund (IIGF) is a state-owned company, running business business in providing guarantee to infrastructure development in Indonesia under the Public Private Partnership (PPP) scheme. IIGF is based in Jakarta and is 100% owned by the Government of Indonesia. IIGF has recorded a significant growth and satisfactory performace in the business year of 2013 (FY 2013). Total operating revenue significantly rise 25.85% worth as Rp 392.96 billion, better than 2012 period (Rp 312.24 billion). Total net income booked a 17.05% growth, reaching Rp 249.75 billion from Rp 213.37 billion in 2012, according to IIGF Annual Report 2013 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) requires highly qualified professionals to join the team as follows
Admin Legal Staff
- Age of candidate under 30 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Administration of Legal Background from a leading university.
- English literacy, spoken and written.
- Good computer skill.
- Have experience for at least 1-2 years will be an advantage.
- Have experience related to legal and administration.
- Good appearance and personality.
- Possess excellent communication skill.
- Well organized, fast and productive.
- High attention to details and able to perform multitasking.
- Fast learner and able to work under pressure.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. To those who qualified please do not hesitate to apply. Please send your application directly to Jobstreet's stystem IIGF - Jobstreet and clicking apply in preferred position. Only applicants who meet the above requirements will be notified and invited for further selection. (JobsCDC.com / Source)