|PT INKA (Persero) / inka.co.id|
PT Industri Kereta Api (Persero) - INKA or widely known as PT INKA (Persero) is a state owned company with core business in the field of intregrated raiways and urban transportation industry. INKA concentrates its business activities in the production of passenger and freight trains, trains parts as well as maintenance and repair services. INKA was formed in 1981 as a transformation results of Balai Yasa Lokomotif Uap of PJKA (now PT Kereta Api Indonesia or KAI). INKA is based in Madiun East Java and is 100% owned by the Government of Indonesia. INKA now has 2 key subsidiary companies, namely PT Rekaindo Global Jasa and PT Railindo Global Karya. As of December 2012, INKA have a workforce of over 871 people. According to INKA's company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, the organization structure of INKA comprise of 3 directorates and 12 division units.
To achieve the company vision; to be a world class company in railways and urban transportation in Indonesia, PT Industri Kereta Api (Persero) is calling young smart people to seize theese On the Job Training (OJT) Program
- Staf Produksi (PDK)
- Staf Teknologi (TEK)
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI), with the maximum age of 30 years old as of 1 August 2015.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Mechanical Engineering (PDK, TEK), Electro Engineering (TEK).
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.70 on a 4.0 grade scale (for PTN with minimum accredited B) or 3.00 on a 4.0 grade scale (for PTS accredited A).
- Physically and mentally healthy, not color blind and drug free (as evidenced by the original medical certificate from the Clinical Laboratory / Regional Hospital / Doctors Government).
- Good character and has never been involved in criminal activity expressed Police Record (SKCK).
For further information, please refer official source from PT Industri Kereta Api (Persero) on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application by signing into INKA's linked erecruitment website http://career.inka.co.id. Online registration will be closed on 7 August 2015, 23:00 WIB. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)