|Bank BTN / btn.co.id|
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk are looking for qualified candidate to fill the position:
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Indonesian Citizens (WNI).
- Male/Female, Single and not over 6 years of age (has not been repeated year 27 per 31 June 2015).
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1), preferably from the Faculty of Economics, Engineering, Computer Science / Information Technology, Mathematics and Natural Sciences (MIPA), Law, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Psychology.
- Strong academic results with the minimum GPA of 3.00 scale 4.00.
- Minimum heigh of 160 cm (Male) and 155 cm (Female).
- Excellent English communication both speaking and writing.
- Unrelated family (father / mother / brother / sister / child) with the employees of Bank BTN.
- Willing to be relocated in all over Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from ECC FT UGM on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk, please submit your application directly through ECC's system http://ecc.ft.ugm.ac.id or bring your application directly to 18th Career Day UGM 2015 that will held on 29-30 August 2015 at Grha Sabha Pramana UGM Yogyakarta. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)