Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk - Officer Development Program BRI Group August 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 7.8.15 | 8:00 AM

Advertisements


Bank BRI AGRO
BRI AGRO / briagro.co.id
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk - Bank BRI AGRO is a public-listed company in Indonesia with core business in banking financial industry and has a primary focus on business development of agribusiness segment. The Company is listed in the stock market under stock code AGRO. Bank BRI AGRO is majority owned by PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (BRI GROUP), the largest state-owned micro banking company in Indonesia. As of 31 March 2015,  PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk controls 80.42% shares in Bank BRI AGRO. The remaining 19.58% shares in Bank BRI AGRO is owned by DAPENBUN, 14.03%; and public, 5.55%. Bank BRI Agro is based in Jakarta and now has 14 branch offices, 16 sub branch offices, 3 cash offices, 47 ATMs and will continue to grow throughout Indonesia. According to Bank BRI Agro Financial Report Q1 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank BRI Agro managed to strengthen its financial performance in the first quarter of 2015 (1Q15). Total comprehensive income rose by 11.42% to Rp 31.34 billion compared to Rp 28.13 billion in the same period last year.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team

Officer Development Program (ODP)

Requirements
  • Preferably Male.
  • Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting, Management, Economic Development Studies (IESP).
  • Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 grade scale (for S1) or 3.00 on a 4.0 grade scale (for S2).
  • Maximum age of 27 years old.
  • Single/not married.
  • Good looking with the minimum height of 170 cm for Male and 160 cm for Female.
  • Good analytical and proven superior communication and interpersonal skills.
  • Able to work individually or in a team.
  • Have excellent health (physically and mentally).
  • Computer literate.
  • Willing to be relocated in all working units of BRI AGRO throughout Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC FE Padjadjaran University on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit your application not later than 8 August 2015 to sdm.recruitment@briagro.co.id. All applications will be treated in strict confidential. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk - Officer Development Program BRI Group August 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs