|PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk / bni.co.id|
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - BNI or known as Bank BNI is a public-listed financial services company in Indonesia with core business in general banking services. Bank BNI is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) and its shares are traded under reference code BBNI. Bank BNI is majority owned by the Indonesian government. At present, Bank BNI is 60% owned by the Government of Indoensia and 40% by the public. Based in Jakarta, Bank BNI is widely known nationwide as the third largest state-owned banks in Indonesia in term of total assets after Bank Mandiri and Bank BRI. According to Bank BNI Analyst Meeting Financial Performance FY-2014 (published on 29 January 2015) as quoted by JobsCDC.com, the Bank managed to record a total asset of Rp 416.57 trillion at the end of 2014 or equal to an increase of around 7.7% compared to the previous year (Rp 386.65 trillion). As of December 2014, Bank BNI has 1,760 outlets and will continue to grow throughout Indonesia.
In order to strengthen its IT team, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position
1. IT Application Developer (PROGRAMMER)
- Teechnical expertise in each one of these skills :
- Cobol, C++, Java, MS Dot Net, PHP, Web, MS SQL Server, Platform UNIX (AIX, Solaris, Linux), TACL, SAS, PL SQL.
- Development Tools, Management Database, Oracle/SQL, Project Management Tools, Unix.
- Experienced in programming is favorable.
- Strong knowledge of the IT Banking Architechture, IT Project Management, IT Procurement, IT Prochedure & System, and Operational Support IT.
- Demonstrated good communication skill
- Previous experience in system operation/database/network/internet/VOIP and desktop will be highly prioritized.
- Preferably certified in CCNA/MCITP/Oracle Database Admin/SQL Server.
- Technical expertise in Platform UNIX (IBM AIX, Oracle Solaris, Linux), Microsoft Windows Server, Database, Oracle, MS SQL, internet concept (DNS, email and proxy), VOIP concept, PBX and TCP/IP concept.
- Have experience in managing information security, developing information security policy, IT assessment and Penetration Testing, designing flow process of information security, implementing IT Security Governance.
- Deeply interesting in information security, hacking, data package and security device (IPS, Firewall ,etc).
- Preferably experienced in kernel debugging or Compile Linux Kernel, network/security configuration, shell command/unix administration, perl/php/lua/python.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Bank BNI, please register directly through Bank BNI's linked erecruitment website recruitment.bni.co.id. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)