|PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk / cimbniaga.com|
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk - CIMB Niaga is a public listed company with core business in banking financial services. The Company commenced operations in 1955 and initially registered as Bank Niaga. The public listed company — whose shares are traded under the code BNGA — was established in 2008 as a merger results of 2 privately-owned banks; Bank Niaga with LippoBank. CIMB Niaga is a local subsidiary company of CIMB Group Holdings Berhad (CIMB Group), a leading financial company from Malaysia. At present, CIMB Group holds 96.920% shares in CIMB Niaga through its subsidiary CIMB Group Sdn Bhd. While the rest was owned by public. CIMB Niaga now has 964 office networksand will continue to grow throughout Indonesia. According to PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk - Analyst Presentation Full Year 2014 Results (Audited) as quoted by JobsCDC.com, CIMB Niaga reported total assets in the full year of 2014 reached Rp 233.16 trillion. This reflected an 8.5% increased from the previous year. Total net profit in 2014 down 45.5% year on year (YOY) to Rp 2.3 trillion from Rp 4.2 trillion in 2013.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
The Complete Banker Program (TCB)
- Education background in Bachelor or Master Degree (S1/S2) from a leading university with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of minimum 3.25 out of 4.0 scale or Distinction and Satisfactory remarks.
- Preferably with extensive experience in (non) organizational activities that demonstrate the following qualities
- A passion to shape the regional financial landscape leadership potential.
- Strongd esire to learn and succeed.
- Creative and innovative.
- High energy, enthusiasm and drive.
- Good communication in both English and Bahasa Indonesia (verbal and written) with valid TOEFL score 500 or IELTS score 6.0 or TOEIC score 600.
- Willing to be assigend in all CIMB Niaga branches.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC UI on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit your application letter, curriculum vitae and current photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or Primantiningsih@cimbniaga.co.id. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)