|Trnasjabodetabek Perum PPD / bumn.go.id|
Perusahaan Umum Pengangkutan Penumpang Djakarta - Perum PPD is a state-owned company in Indonesia with core business in land transportation. Perum PPD concentrates its business activities in the field of bus transportation services in the Greater Jakarta. Headquartered in Jakarta, Perum PPD is fully owned by the Government of Indonesia. Perum PPD was first established in 1954 as PT Pengangkutan Penumpang Djakarta (Persero). The Company was founded as a nationalization results of Tram Kota Bataviache Verkers Maatchppij (BVM NV). Perum PPD officially established in 1981. The name of Perum PPD now operates 260 buses and also supported 4 joint ventures companies, namely PT Trans Batavia, PT Jakarta Trans Metropolitan, PT Jakarta Mega Trans, and PT Trans Mayapada Busway. According to Perum PPD latest news update (26 May 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com, Perum PPD closed the business year of 2014 with a positive result marked by total net profit of around Rp 200 millions. This reflected an increase from Rp 165 millions in 2013.
To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, Perusahaan Umum Pengangkutan Penumpang Djakarta is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
- Male/Female, age around 23-35 years old.
- Minimum education of Junior High School (SMP) or equivalent.
- Have driving license class B1-Umum (SIM B1 UMUM).
- Good behavior.
- Have a good health.
- Willing to follow Pramudi Training Program for 6 weeks at Campus PKTJ Tegal.
- Male/Female, with the maximum age of 35 years old (Male) and 27 years old (Female).
- Minimum education of Senior High School (SMA) or equivalent.
- Minimum height of 157 cm (Female).
- Attractive appearance and good behavior.
- Have a good health.
- Single/not married (Female).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Copy of latest educational diploma;
- Copy of ID Card;
- Current photo 4x6 with red background (3 sheets);
- Copy of driving license (SIM);
- Copy of family card (KK);
- Police Record (SKCK);
- Medical certificate from the Government Hospital;
- Domicile letter.;
- Valid contact telephone/cellular number.
For further information, please refer official source from Perum PPD on following link below. To those who qualified please do not hesitate to apply. Please send all required documents above to Perum PPD - Jl Mayjend DI Panjaitan No 1 Cawang Jakarta Timur. Please quote position title on top – left corner of the envelope. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment proces. (JobsCDC.com/Source)