|Perum Jamkrindo / bumn.go.id|
Perusahaan Umum Jaminan Kredit Indonesia - Perum Jamkrindo or later known as JAMKRINDO is a fast growing state-owned financial service company that runs in credit guarantee industry, especially for small and medium enterprises segments (UMKMK). JAMKRINDO is a non-listed state-owned company and is 100% owned by the Indonesian Government. JAMKRINDO is based in Jakarta and now has 35 branches, 21 service units spread in all over Indonesia. In term of financial positions, JAMKRINDO had accounted remarkable achievements in the first semester of 2015 (1H 2015, ended in 30 June 2015). According to JAMKRINDO financial statement first semester 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, JAMKRINDO was able to record net profit of Rp 270.68 billion in 1H 2015, an increase by 12.73% from Rp 240.11 billion in the first semester of 2014 (1H 2014).
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, Perusahaan Umum Jaminan Kredit Indonesia have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as
Staf (Operasional, Keuangan, Investasi, Manajemen Risiko, Auditor, SDM, dll)
- Preferably Male, not married.
- Have a bachelor degree (S1) from a well qualified universities (PTN/PTS) majoring in all majors, preferably majoring in Economics, Accounting, Management, Engineering, Law, Computer Science, Agriculture.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 (PTN) and 3.25 (PTS).
- Not more than 27 years old.
- Fresh graduate.
- Willing to be relocated in all over Indonesia.
- Photo 4x6 Full Face;
- Copy of ID card;
- Authenticated copies of Degree certifications and transcripts;
- Copy supporting certificate (training, seminars, etc.);
- Copy of NPWP;
- Copy of Family Card (KK);
- Copy of Marriage Certificate;
- Copy of Birth Certificate;
- Appointment letter from the old Company;
- Certificate of Employment of the old company (if any);
- The last salary slip.
For further information, please refer official source from Perum Jamkrindo on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit all required documents above to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write LAMARAN (space) NAME (space) APPLIED POSITION (space) DOMICILE in your email subject. The applications must be submitted before 15 August 2015. Applications received after these dates will not be considered. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)