|POLRI / polri.go.id|
Due to strengthen its team, Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia currently seeking an exceptional Indonesian people to fill the following position
Bintara Polri Khusus Penyidik Pembantu
- Indonesian Citizen/WNI (Male or Female);
- Faith and fear of God Almighty;
- Loyal to the Unitary Republic of Indonesia based on Pancasila and the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945 (UUD 1945);
- Minimum 18 years of age (when inducted into the national police);
- Have a good health, both physically and mentally (health certificate from a medical institution);
- Never convicted of a crime (SKCK of the local police station);
- Authoritative, honest, fair and behave beyond reproach;
- Willing to be placed in the entire territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Male and Female, have never been a member of Polri.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) graduate from an accredited majors by BAN-PT with a minimum GPA of 2.50.
- Maximum age of 26 years old at the time of open education program.
- Minimum height (with the weight balanced in accordance with the applicable regulations):
- Male : 160 cm.
- Female : 155 cm.
- For those who have the provincial / national / international achievements in order to attach the certificate to be taken into consideration in determining the graduation.
- Single and willing not to get married during the training period, have never given birth for Female and have never had biological children for Male.
- Willing to undergo the first bond with a minimum of 10 years, starting from the time appointed as Bintara Polri Khusus Penyidik Pembantu 2015.
- Obtain the consent of a parent / guardian.
- Not tied to a bond agreement with other agencies.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to sign a statement of willingness as members of the National Police Brigadie.
For further information, please refer official source from Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with POLRI, please register and submit your application through POLRI's e-recruitment system penerimaan.polri.go.id. Closing date 8 September 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)