|BPJS Ketenagakerjaan / bpjsketenagakerjaan.go.id|
In line with its continued expansion program, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
Marketing Strategy (MAR)
- Minimum education of Post Graduate Degree (S2) in the field of Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing, and has an Undergraduate (S1) background in Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing.
- Operating knowledge of statistic application will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of data mining.
- Minimum education of Post Graduate Degree (S2) in the field of Operation Management, Organization Development, Marketing, Strategic, Statistics, and has an Undergraduate (S1) background in Engineering, Management, Psychology, Law and Mathematics.
- Operating knowledge of statistic and business process management applications will be an advantage.
- Minimum education of Post Graduate Degree (S2) in the field of Profession Psychologist, Applied Psychology (Psychometric), and has an Undergraduate (S1) background in Psychology.
- Able to design assesment tools and conduct assessment will be an extra advantage.
- Derived from an accredited university at least B.
- Minimum S2 GPA of 3.00 with the minimum S1 GPA of 3.00 (on a 4-point scale);
- Not exceed 29 years of age by 31 December 2015;
- Single/not married;
- Not a Child, Sibling, Brother brother in law of the Active Employee of BPJS Ketenagakerjaan;
- Good computer skill, minimum MS Office and MS Excel;
- Possess excellent communication skill;
- Experienced in similar job title will be an extra advantage;
- Would be placed in all working area of BPJS Ketenagakerjaan;
- Willing to undergo working bond during the first 2 years of employment;
- Willing not to get married during the first year of bond period.
For further information, please refer official source from BPJS Ketenagakerjaan on following link below. Should you meet the qualifications required, simply submit your application into BPJS Ketenagakerjaan's linked erecruitment website https://cs.bpjsketenagakerjaan.go.id. Closing date 14 August 2015. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. Late submissions will not be considered and phone inquiries will not be accepted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)