Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Artwork Production Specialist Unilever July 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 10.7.15 | 1:00 PM


Unilever Indonesia
Unilever Indonesia / unilever.co.id
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Unilever Indonesia is a foremost foreign investment company (PMA) in Indonesia focus on fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) Industry. Unilever Indonesia offers a large selection of FMCG products through its 39 product brands in the following 3 business pillars, namely home care, personal care, and food and refreshment products. The Company is a public-listed company with majority share holder by Unilever NV and Plc (Unilever Group). At present, Unilever Group through - its subsidiary Unilever Indonesia Holding BV - controls 85% shares in PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk. While the rest is owned by the public with 15% shares. Unilever Indonesia is headquartered in Jakarta and its principal office is registered at  Jl Jend Gatot Subroto, Kav 15, Jakarta 12930. The Company now has 8 production plants, 2 central distribution centers, 10 depot warehouses, 30 area sales offices, and directly employs nearly 6,654 employee in 2014. Unilever Indonesia also supported by 16 third party manufacturers. In term of financial performance, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk has recorded a good performance in the full year of 2014 (FY 2014). According to Unilever Indonesia Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobCDC.com, Unilever Indonesia booked Rp34.5 trillion in total sales in FY 2014 or 12.20% growth from Rp 30.7 billion in FY 2013.

To support its progressive growth and maximize the organizational capability; PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position

Artwork Production Specialist
Job Number: 15000D8P

  1. Key competencies:
    • Strong communication, negotiation and teamwork skills.
    • Holding people accountable and oganizational awareness.
    • Strategic influencing.
    • Business Partner mindset (not Customer Service)
  2. Key Professional Skills:
    • Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience in the field of packaging: print production, print management, and possibly graphic design, package development, supply management, etc.
  3. Key general skills:
    • Have a good project management skills.
    • Proficient in computer literacy.
    • Proficiency in English language both verbal and written.
    • Intercultural awareness.
For further information, please refer official source from Unilever Indonesia on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please visit the career menu of Unilever Indonesia at https://unilever.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobsearch.ftl (please search Indonesia in location field). Unposting Date : 23 July 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com /Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Artwork Production Specialist Unilever July 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs