|PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) / ptsi.co.id|
PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) - PTSI is a reputable state-owned company in Indonesia, running business inspection services with majority share holder by the Government of Indonesia. At present, PTSI is 85.12% owned by the Government of Indonesia. Other remaining 14.48% shares in PTSI is owned by Societe Generale de Surveillance SA, 10.40%; and PT SUCOFINDO (Persero), 4.48%. Based in Jakarta, PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) concentrates its business activites in the field of inspection services (including survey, assessment, appraisal, inspection, auditing, monitoring and also consulting services) in 4 products/services, namely Energy and Plant System, Industry and Facility, Government, Agriculture and Fisheries, and Minerals and Coals. PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) now has 12 branch offices spread in all over Indonesia. In terms of financial positions, the Company posted positive financial performance in the first half of 2014 (1H 2014 ended in 30 June 2014). According to PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) financial reports (1H 2014, un audited) as quoted by JobsCDC.com, the Company recorded a growth of 3.87% in total assets from Rp 730.46 billion in December 2013 to Rp 758.73 billion in 1H 2014.
As part of the Company's business expansion, PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
Senior Civil Engineer
Senior Civil Engineer
- Minimum S1 Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of construction management or as an project manager.
- Minimum S1 in all Engineering majors.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the related field, fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Familiar with computer programs, minimum Microsoft Office.
- Possess excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Possess excellent communcation skills with client, both internal and external.
- Able to work over time and under tight deadline.
- Placement at Head Office Jakarta.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please send your application directly through Senior Civil Engineer - Assessor. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)