|Sari Husada / sarihusada.co.id|
PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika - Sarihusada or abbreviated as SGM is a foremost baby and nutritious foods company in Indonesia. SGM is member of Danone Early Life Nutrition and a part of Danone Group, a leading and reputable food and beverage company from French. SGM was first established in 1953 as NV Saridele. Then in 1972, NV Saridele renamed into PT Sari Husada. PT Sari Husada transformed into PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika in 2012. According to Sarihusada's company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, SGM is based in Jakarta and now has 2 production plants at Yogyakarta and Kemudo Prambanan, Klaten Central Java. As a part of Danone Early Life Nutrition, SGM also supported by 3 international research centers and local research centers in Yogyakarta. SGM has attained ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certification, ISO 22000 Food Safety System, OHSAS 18001 Safety Management System.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Consumer Engagement Management Data Analyst
- Minimum S1 degree majoring in IT, Statistic, or Management
- Minimum 1 year working experience as Customer Relation Management (CRM) Supervisor, preferably from FMCG, IT or Telecommunication Company. Previous exposures in multinational company will be highly prioritized.
- Strong knowledge and exposure in system development, Google Analytics, Project Management, Client Handling, and Good Analytical Thinking.
- Show evidence of good level in English both oral and written.
- Competent with Microsoft Office application.
For further information, please refer official source from DanCommunity on following link below. If you feel you are the one who have those requirement above, feel free to apply by signing into Sarihusada's linked e-recruitment website at www.dancommunity.com (Please login or register first to apply). Closing date 10 July 2015. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only qualified applicants will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)