|PT PP (Persero) Tbk / pt-pp.com|
PT PP Properti Tbk - PP Properti or more popularly called PP Property is a public-listed company in Indonesia that deals with realty and property business. PP Property is based in Jakarta and running business in development, construction and management of several commercial building, office, apartment, residence, hotel, mall, trade centre and other facilities. PP Property is a directly-owned subsidiary company of state-owned construction firm, PT PP (Persero) Tbk. According to the latest data from the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) as quoted by JobsCDC.com, PT PP Properti Tbk is majority owned by PT PP (Persero) Tbk with 64.96% shares ownership. Other remaining shares was owned by YKKPP (0.06%), and public (34.98%). PP Property was established in 12 December 2013 as spin off results from PT PP (Persero) Tbk. The Company is listed on IDX since 19 May 2015 and its shares are traded under reference code PPRO. PP Property now has 1 subsidiary company, namely PT Gitanusa Sarana Niaga (99.99%).
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT PP Properti Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Investor Relation Officer
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Economics, Finance/Accounting/Banking, Law or equivalent.
- Preferably Male.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in public listed company.
- Strong interest in stock market, investment, etc.
- Preferably staff specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta (Pasar Rebo).
- 2 full-time positions available.