|PT Nestlé Indonesia / nestle.co.id|
PT Nestlé Indonesia - Nestlé Indonesia is a foremost foreign investment company (PMA) in Indonesia with strong business interest on food nutrition, health and wellness industry. The Company is a local business units of world leading food and beverage company, Nestlé SA (Nestlé Group). According to Nestlé Group Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, Nestlé Group - which is based in Vevey Switzerland - booked total group sales of CHF 91.6 billion at the end December 2014. As today, Nestlé Group operates in 197 countries worldwide and directly employs nearly 339,000 employees. In Indonesia, Nestlé Group was first established in 1971 through its first affiliate PT Food Specialties Indonesia. In 2000, PT Nestlé Indonesia was founded as a merger results of PT Food Specialties Indonesia with PT Supmi Sakti and PT Nestlé Confectionery Indonesia. PT Nestlé Indonesia is headquartered in Jakarta and now has 4 factories at Panjang Lampung, Kejayan East Java, Cikupa Banten and Karawang West Java.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Nestlé Indonesia invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Medical Delegate Trainee
- S1 degree, preferably majoring in Public Health, Nutrition, Pharmaceutical, Food Technology or other relevant studies.
- Strong academic results with min. GPA of 3.00.
- Fresh graduate or experienced applicants are welcome to apply.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (Bahasa Indonesia and English).
- A team player and pleasant personality.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal skill.
- Willing to be assigned in all over Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from CDA IPB on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please drop your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Recruitment process will held on 13 August 2015 (08.00 - 17.00 WIB) at Andi Hakim Nasoetion Building - IPB Dramaga Campus Bogor. All applications will be treated confidentially and only candidates who meet the above requirements will be notified and invited for further process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)