Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Indosat Tbk - Recruitment Platform Development Admin Indosat July 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 12.7.15 | 1:58 PM

Advertisements


PT Indosat Tbk
PT Indosat Tbk / indosat.com
PT Indosat Tbk - Indosat is a public-listed telecommunication services company in Indonesia. The Company is recognzied as the second largest mobile phone operator in Indonesia with currently around 66 million active cellular subscribers as at end of first quarter of 2015 (1Q15). PT Indosat Tbk is a local subsidiary company of Ooredoo Group (Previously known as Qtel),  the fourth-largest telecommunications company in the Middle East and Africa. At present, Indosat is 65% owned by Ooredoo Group (through Ooredoo Asia Pte. Ltd). The remaining 35% interest in Indosat is owned by the Government of Indonesia, 14.29%; Skagen AS, 5.49%; and public, 15.29%. In term of financial performance, Indosat had showed significant operational results in 1Q15. Indosat’s total consolidated revenue amounted to Rp6,093 billion, up by 5,5% year on year (YOY) compared to Rp5,773 biliion at 1Q14. This figures was stated by Indosat in its Presentation 1Q 2015 Results as cited by JobsCDC.com.

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Indosat Tbk is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:

VAC5151 - Platform Development Administrator

Requirements
  • Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in IT.
  • Experience with website frameworks and Content Management System (CMS) Modules.
  • Experience working on a large development team using Agile Methodologies.
  • Prior work with engineering tools such as bug tracking and source code control systems.
  • Previous experience with eCommerce platforms.
  • Minimum 2 years of experience experience using Web development technologies in an eCommerce environment, such as web services, HTML & HTML5, XML, CSS, Java, JavaScript (JQuery, JSON), Ajax, etc.
  • Proven track record in delivering highly visible commerce applications for recognizable brands
  • Technical expertise in object-oriented programming.
  • Strong understanding of distributed, component-based architectures.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Indosat Tbk on following link below. If you meet the above requirements, Please kindly submit your applocation by online not later than 23 July 2015 to http://careers.indosat.com. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Indosat Tbk - Recruitment Platform Development Admin Indosat July 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs