|PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk / holcim.co.id|
PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk - HIL or Holcim Indonesia (IDX stock code "SMCB") is a major cement producers in Indonesia with total cement production capacity of 11 million tons per year. PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk is a member of multinational cement company Holcim Ltd (Holcim Group). As of December 2014, Holcim Group holds 80.65% shares in PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk through its subsidiary Holderfin BV. Other remaining shares was owned by the general public (19.35%). Holcim Indonesia is headquartered in Jakarta and now has 3 cement factories in Narogong-West Java, Cilacap-Central Java, and Tuban 1-East Java. Holcim Indonesia also supported by 1 grinding facility in Ciwandan-Banten. In term of financial results, Holcim Indonesia closed 2014 with a remarkable performance. Total revenue in 2014 grew 8.9% year on year (YOY) to Rp 10,528 billion from Rp 9,686 billion in 2013. Holcim Indonesia’s total assets experienced growth of 15.44% YOY to Rp 17,195 billion in 2014 from Rp 14,894 billion in previous year. This was stated by Holcim Indonesia in its 2014 annual report as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to strengthen its team, PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following positions
Tech Sales Engineer
- Have a bachelor degree (S1) in any discipline, preferably majoring in Civil Engineering.
- Good knowledge of Concrete application, precast application, fiber cement application, AAC application will be an advantages.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the field of technical at similar concrete or cement industry, preferably 1-2 years in selling building material products.
- Competent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Google application.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Self-motivated and strong technical skills
- Customer orientation (service and sales oriented), cost and result orientation.
- Demonstrated good presentation and communication skills (good listener).
- Able to adjust to individual communication styles and partners, convincing and powerful assertiveness, good negotiation and consulting abilities.
- Good team work and able to work with and in a multicultural team.
- Able to maintain professional interaction with customers
- Knowledge of the local market or connections to regional construction businesses will be an advantage
- Willing to travel out of town and work with flexible working hour.
- Have a bachelor degree (S1) majoring in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in manufacturing accounting and or financial reporting area of CAPEX Project Controlling.
- Competent with Microsoft Office, SAP, and Google Application.
- Competent in implementing financial controls and processes.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Comfortable both in the detail and at a strategic level.
- Possess excellent communications and team leadership skills.
- Proven ability to influence and build relationships at a senior / board level.
- Able to independently, manage multiple priorities and deliver on deadlines.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk on following link below. If you believe you have the necessary skills, qualities and experience to succeed in this position, please register and submit your resume to Tech Sales Engineer - CAPEX Financial Controller. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)