|PT Elnusa Tbk / elnusa.co.id|
PT Elnusa Tbk - Elnusa is a trusted energy service company in Indonesia. The Company running business in upstream oil and gas services company in Indonesia with main business in the geophysical data services, oil and gas drilling services, oilfield services, and other supporting business. As of 31 December 2014, Elnusa — whose shares are traded under the code ELSA — is 41.10% owned by PT Pertamina (Persero), the national oil company of Indonesia. Other remaining stakes in Elnusa was owned by Pertamina Pension Fund (17.81%) and public (41.08%). Elnusa is based in Jakarta and now has 2 division units, namely Geoscience Services Division and Drilling & Oilfield services division. The Company also has 2 branches and 8 subsidiaries. According to Elnusa Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Elnusa achieved positive financial performance in 2014. PT Elnusa Tbk successfully recorded a total operating revenues of Rp 4.2 trillion. This reflected an 2.7% increase from Rp 4.1 trillion in 2013. Total net profit went up by 73.2% from Rp238.1 billion in 2013 to Rp412.4 billion in 2014.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Elnusa Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years of experience (or more) as project planner, project control or similar field.
- Previous experience in oil and gas industry will be highly prioritized.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Project.
- Habitual in creating daily report (weekly, monthly).
- Placement at Head Office - Jakarta.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (De) in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as HSE in oil and gas industry or related field.
- Possess certification Safety and Health, K3 Migas, and other related certifications.
- Placement at Prabumulih Palembang (Must be local resident and living in Palembang, Parbumulih or near both area).
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. To apply for, please register and submit your application online directly through Project Control - HSE Staff Prabumulih. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)