Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT BRIAGRO Tbk - Fresh Graduate Officer Development Program BRI Group July 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 14.7.15 | 8:11 AM


Bank BRI AGRO / briagro.co.id
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk - Bank BRI AGRO or later known as PT BRIAGRO Tbk is a public-listed bank in Indonesia with stock code AGRO. PT BRIAGRO Tbk  has a primary focus on business development of agribusiness segment. PT BRIAGRO Tbk is a member of state-owned micro banking giant, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (BRI GROUP). As of 31 March 2015,  PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk become the controlling shareholders of  PT BRIAGRO Tbk with 80.42% share ownership. The remaining 19.58% interest in PT BRIAGRO Tbk is owned by Dana Pensiun Perkebunan (DAPENBUN), 14.03%; and public, 5.55%. PT BRIAGRO Tbk is based in Jakarta and now has 14 branch offices, 16 sub branch offices, 3 cash offices, and 47 ATMs across the Country. The financial positions of PT BRIAGRO Tbk in the first quarter of 2015 (1Q15) showed a good improvement. PT BRIAGRO Tbk posted comprehensive income of Rp 31.34 billion throughout 1Q15. This amount is an increase of 11.42% over the same period in 2014 amounted to Rp 28.13 billion. This figures was quoted by JobsCDC.com from PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk Financial Report Q1 2015.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities

Officer Development Program (ODP)

  • Preferably Male.
  • Single/not married.
  • Good looking.
  • Minimum height of 170 cm.
  • Bachelor's Degree (S1) from recognized university, majoring in Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Agricultural Technology, Economic Management/Accounting/Banking/Business, Law (Civil).
  • Strong academic results: miimum GPA of 2.75 for PTN or 3.00 for PTS accredited A on a 4.00 grade scale.
  • Maximum age of 25 years old (for S1 and fresh graduate) or 27 years old (for S2) or candidates with minimum 2 years of experience in the related field.
  • Demonstrated good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
  • Able to work individually or in a team.
  • Physically and mentally healthy.
  • Able to use computer especially Microsoft Office and Microsoft Word.
  • Fluent in command English both written and spoken.
  • Willing to be placed in all working units of BRI AGRO throughout Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from BAK Diponegoro University on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please register yourself to Bagian Kesma UNDIP -  BAK Undip Gedung. Rektorat lantai 1 Undip Tembalang (Do not accept registration via Post). All applications will be treated in strict confidential. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT BRIAGRO Tbk - Fresh Graduate Officer Development Program BRI Group July 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs