|Bank NTB / bankntb.co.id|
PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Nusa Tenggara Barat - PT Bank NTB or more popularly called as Bank NTB is a rapidly expanding regional development bank in Indonesia, based in Mataram West Nusa Tenggara Province (NTB). The regional development bank was established and commenced operations in 1964. The Bank is fully owned by the Regional Government of West Nusa Tenggara Province and Regency / Municipal of West Nusa Tenggara Province. As of December 2014, Bank NTB has 1 main branch offices, 8 conventional branch offices, 2 sharia branch offices, 13 sub-branch offices, 7 sharia sub-branch offices, 4 cash offices, 5 services offices and 101 ATM networks. In term of financial performance, Bank NTB has recorded a significant growth and satisfactory performace in 2014. Total significantly rise 34.45% worth as Rp 5,807 billion, better than 2013 period (Rp 4,319 billion). The Bank reported total net earning of Rp 194.18 billion for the year ending December of 2014. This represents an increase of 17.85% versus 2013, when the Bank's net earning were Rp 164.77 billion. This figures was quoted by JobsCDC.com from Bank NTB Annual Report 2014.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Nusa Tenggara Barat invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Calon Pegawai Bank NTB
- Singe (S1) and preferably single (S2).
- Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Economics, Law, Civil Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Agriculture, Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, Sharia Economics and Psychology.
- Master Degree (S2) majoring in Economic, Law, Informatics Engineering and Sharia Economics with minimum 2 years of experience in the field of finance and or banking.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 grade scale (for S1 PTN) or 3.00 on a 4.0 grade scale (for S1 PTS and S2).
- Minimum accredited B.
- Not exceed 25 years of age for undergraduate degree (S1) and 27 for post graduate degree (S2) by 1 August 2015.
- Minimum height of 169 cm for Male and 155 cm for Female.
- Have a good health and drug free.
- Good looking and no physical/mental disability.
- Computer literate and active in English.
- Application letter, addressed to Direksi PT Bank NTB.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) and working reference (if any), please ensure your contact telephone number and email included in your CV.
- Legalized copy of educational diploma and transcripts and non formal education certificates (if any).
- Recent color photograph size 3x4 and 4x6 cm (each 2 sheets).
- Full body photograph poscard size (2 sheets).
- Police record (SKCK).
- Copy of resident ID Card (2 sheets).
- Copy of Family Card/KK (2 sheets).
- Medical certificate and height information from doctor/hospital
- Drug-free certificate from hospital or relevant institutuions.
For further information about this program, please refer official source from Bank NTB on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please submit all required documents above to the nearest branches of PT Bank NTB (KCU Pejanggik, KC Gerung, KC Praya, KC Selong, KC Taliwang, KC Sumbawa, KC Dompu, KC Bima, KCS Mataram, and KCS Selong). The closing date of application submission is 15 August 2015 (post mark). Applications received after these dates will not be considered. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)