|Asuransi Jasindo / jasindo.co.id|
PT Asuransi Jasa Indonesia (Persero) - JASINDO or widely known as Asuransi Jasindo is a state-owned general insurance company and is fully-owned by the Government of Indonesia. Asuransi Jasindo is based in Jakarta and offers a large selection of general insurance products, including 9 corporate products and 10 retail products. Asuransi Jasindo supported by 49 branch offices, 36 sales offices, 1 takaful branch office, 7 takaful sales offices spread in all over Indonesia as at the end of December 2013. Asuransi Jasindo also operates 1 overseas branch office in Labuan, Malaysia. In 2013, Asuransi Jasindo posted positive financial performance. Asuransi Jasindo recorded a growth of 4.23% in total gross premium amounted to Rp 4,002 billion from Rp 3,839 billion in 2012. Net profit grew considerably to Rp 303.38 billion, from Rp261.47 billion in 2012. This figures was quoted by JobsCDC.com from Asuransi Jasindo Annual Report 2013.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Asuransi Jasa Indonesia (Persero) is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
- Not exceed 25 years of age or those with minimum 2 years of experience in marketing.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from all majors, with the minimum GPA of 2.75 (scale 4.00).
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good negotiation and analytical skills.
- Positive attitude, outgoing, energetic, responsible, honest and fast learner.
- Strong willingness to work in marketing area.
- Good level in English and computer literate.
- Willing to work with team and under pressure.
- Have personal vehicle and driving license will be an advantage.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please submit your application directly through JASINDO - Jobstreet. All applications will be handled in strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)