|Perum Jamkrindo / bumn.go.id|
Perusahaan Umum Jaminan Kredit Indonesia - Perum Jamkrindo or commonly abbreviated as JAMKRINDO is a foremost state-owned financial services company in Indonesia which handles credit guarantee for small and medium enterprises segments (UMKMK). The Company is a non-listed state-owned company and is 100% owned by the Government of Indonesia. Headquartered in Jakarta and JAMKRINDO now supported by 35 branch offices, 21 service units and will continue to grow throughout Indonesia. In term of financial performance, JAMKRINDO reached significant performance in 2014. JAMKRINDO managed to record a total asset of Rp 10.02 trillion at the end of 2014 or equal to an increase of around 20.82% compared to Rp 8.29 trillion in the previous year. Total comprehensive income grew considerably to Rp 724.66 billion, from Rp 445.14 billion in the previous year. This figures was stated by JAMKRINDO financial statement 2014 (audited) as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, Perusahaan Umum Jaminan Kredit Indonesia invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Bachelor's Degree from recognized university, preferably Master Degree (S2).
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 (PTN) and 3.25 (PTS) on a 4.0 grade scale.
- Male/Female, good looking, not exceed 29 years of age for undergraduate degree (S1) and 31 for post graduate degree (S2).
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the related field at guarantee/ banking/ insurance companies or other financial institutions.
- Good computer literacy (minimum Microsoft Office) and familiar with IT.
- Actuarial Profession education.
- Photograph 3x4 full face with red background.
- Copy of ID Card.
- Copy of latest diploma (legalized).
- Copy of other supporting certificates (training, seminars, etc.)
- Copy of NPWP.
- Working reference.
- Latest salary slip.
For further information, please refer official source from Perum Jamkrindo on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please send all required documents above with application form (download here) not later than 31 July 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write LAMARAN (space) NAME (space) AKTUARIS in your email subject. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)