|BPJS Ketenagakerjaan / bpjsketenagakerjaan.go.id|
Due to strengthen its team, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Penata Madya Pelayanan (Code : PEL)
- S1 from all the majors.
- Strong communication skill.
- S1 majoring in Accounting, Finance, and other relevant courses.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting instruments.
- Able to prepare financial statements.
- Strong knowledge of tax calculation (PPh 21).
- Good knowledge of investment instruments.
- Able to monitor the realization of the budget.
- Able to create and analyze BPOP (Operating Expenses and Operating Income).
- S1 majoring in Informatics Engineering, Information Management, and other relevant courses
- Good understanding of SQL Database programming language.
- Good understanding of troubleshooting related to hardware and software.
- S1 from all the majors.
- Good looking with the proportional weight
- Height: Male (165-185 cm) and Female (158-175 cm).
- Demonstrated good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Have a wide networking.
- Strong passion in sales & marketing
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is an extra advantage.
- Have driving license class A/C (SIM A/C) is a plus.
- S1 majoring in Law, Psychology.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Graduated from Udayana University, Hassanudin University, Sam Ratulangi University, Pattimura University, Cendrawasih University, Nusa Cendana University and Mataram University.
- For othe universities are not allowed to follow the Recruitment and Selection of Employees Sourcing Channel: Regular Campus Hiring. Please follow other sourcing channel which will be implemented in the near future
- Minimum accredited study program of "B".
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 grade scale.
- Single, not more than 27 years old on 31 December 2015.
- Not a Child, Sibling, Brother brother in law of the Active Employee of BPJS Ketenagakerjaan.
- Proficient in computer literacy, minimum MS Office and MS Excel.
- Experienced in similar job title is a plus.
- Would be placed in the working area BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Willing to undergo working bond during the first two years of employment period.
- Willing not to get married during the first year of employment period.
For further information, please refer official source from BPJS Ketenagakerjaan on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please submit your application by signing into BPJS Ketenagakerjaan's linked erecruitment website https://cs.bpjsketenagakerjaan.go.id. The applications must be submitted before 15 July 2015. All applications will be handled in strictly confidential. Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment. (JobsCDC.com / Source)