|Unilever Indonesia / unilever.co.id|
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position
Regional R&D Packaging Development Manager Refreshment SEAA
Job Number: 15000BSK
Primary Location : Cikarang Food Factory Bekase West Java.
- Degree in Packaging Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Material Engineering, Chemistry or Physics with clear preference for Packaging Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of People/Team Development and Resource.
- Minimum 5 years of projects management experience in a technical environment, preferably R&D.
- Advantage for candidate who have experience in refreshment categories.
- Have a good track record in establishing contacts within Unilever and external networking.
- Show evidence of good level in English both oral & written.
- Have a good professional skills in the following areas
- Science and Technology understanding of packaging design, process and principles and SC implementation.
- Project & Portfolio Management.
- Risk management and issues management.
- General Skills
- People management, coaching and development.
- Business Strategy Formulation.
- Business Planning and Implementation.
- Key stakeholder management.
- Critical personal characteristics:
- Problem solving approach.
- High level of autonomy.
- Positive attitude and energy.
- Demonstrated good communication skills and good at building rapport.
- Good at change management.
For further information, please refer official source from Unilever Indonesia on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please visit the career menu of Unilever Indonesia at https://unilever.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobsearch.ftl (please search Indonesia in location field). Closing date 6 July 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com /Source)