Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Regional R&D Packaging Development Mgr Unilever June 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 26.6.15 | 1:12 PM


Unilever Indonesia
Unilever Indonesia / unilever.co.id
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Unilever Indonesia is reputable foreign investment (PMA) company in Indonesia focus on consumer goods (FMCG) Industry. Unilever Indonesia offers a large selection of FMCG products through its 39 product brands, from home and personal care to food and refreshment products. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is a public-listed company with majority share holder by Unilever NV and Plc (Unilever Group). At present, Unilever Indonesia is 85% owned by Unilever Group through Unilever Indonesia Holding BV. While the rest is owned by the public with 15% shares. Unilever Indonesia is based in Jakarta and now has 8 owned factories, 2 central distribution centers, 10 depot warehouses, 30 area sales offices, and directly employs nearly 6,654 employee in 2014. The Company also supported by 16 third party manufacturers. In term of financial position, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk has recorded a good performance in the full year of 2014 (FY 2014). Unilever Indonesia booked Rp34.5 trillion in total sales in FY 2014 or 12.20% year on year growth from Rp 30.7 billion in FY 2013. This figures was stated by Unilever Indonesia Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position

Regional R&D Packaging Development Manager Refreshment SEAA
Job Number: 15000BSK
Primary Location : Cikarang Food Factory Bekase West Java.

  • Degree in Packaging Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Material Engineering, Chemistry or Physics with clear preference for Packaging Engineering.
  • Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of People/Team Development and Resource.
  • Minimum 5 years of projects management experience in a technical environment, preferably R&D.
  • Advantage for candidate who have experience in refreshment categories.
  • Have a good track record in establishing contacts within Unilever and external networking.
  • Show evidence of good level in English both oral & written.
  • Have a good professional skills in the following areas
    • Science and Technology understanding of packaging design, process and principles and SC implementation.
    • Project & Portfolio Management.
    • Risk management and issues management.
  • General Skills
    • People management, coaching and development.
    • Business Strategy Formulation.
    • Business Planning and Implementation.
    • Key stakeholder management.
  • Critical personal characteristics:
    • Problem solving approach.
    • High level of autonomy.
    • Positive attitude and energy.
    • Demonstrated good communication skills and good at building rapport.
    • Good at change management.
For further information, please refer official source from Unilever Indonesia on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please visit the career menu of Unilever Indonesia at https://unilever.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobsearch.ftl (please search Indonesia in location field). Closing date 6 July 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com /Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Regional R&D Packaging Development Mgr Unilever June 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs