Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Toyota-Astra Motor - Fresh Graduate Staff Development Program TAM June 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 3.6.15 | 6:47 PM

Advertisements


Toyota
Toyota / toyota.astra.co.id
PT Toyota-Astra Motor - TAM is a major player in the Indonesian automotive industry. The Company is a sole agent of all Toyota brand in Indonesia and concentrates its business activities in the distribution and import of Toyota brand vehicles in Indonesia. PT Toyota-Astra Motor is a multinational joint venture company between PT Astra International Tbk (Astra Group - Indonesia) and Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC - Japan). As of today, Astra Group holds 51% shares in TAM and other remaining 49% shares was owned by TMC. PT Toyota-Astra Motor was first started in 1971 as a sole agent of Toyota in Indonesia. In 2003, Astra Group and TMC reorganized Toyota’s business in Indonesia through 2 companies, namely PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia (TMMIN) to focus on manufacturing and export of Toyota brand vehicles (Astra Group: 5%, TMC: 95%) and PT Toyota-Astra Motor to focus on distribution. TAM is based in Jakarta and now supported by 5 main dealers, namely Auto2000, Nasmoco, PT Hasjrat Abadi, PT Agung Automall, and NV Hadji Kalla Trd Co. According to Astra Group Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, Toyota sold 339,746 units of vehicles (including Lexus brand) in the full year of 2014. This reflected a 8% decreased from 434,869 units in 2013.

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Toyota Astra Motor invites qualified and  talented candidates to fullfill the position as follows

Staff Development Program
  1. After Sales Marketing  Staff
  2. Logistic Staff
After Sales Marketing Staff 
Requirements
  • Minimum Diploma (D3) holder from any Engineering disciplines.
  • Strong analytical thinking, self confidence and good communication skill.
  • Strong knowledge in automotive area.
Logistic Staff
Requirements
  • D3 from any major
  • Strong analytical thinking and excellent communication skill.
  • Willing to travel.
General Requirements
  • Strong academic results with GPA > 3.00.
  • Maximum age of 25 years old
  • Fluent in English, both in oral and written
  • Proficient in using Microsoft Office
  • Preferable those with organizational experience
For further informaion, please refer official source from JPAC Polban on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please submit your application by signing into http://jpac.polban.ac.id. The applications must be submitted before 12 June 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Toyota-Astra Motor - Fresh Graduate Staff Development Program TAM June 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs