|Thiess Indonesia / thiess.co.id|
PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia - TCI or known as Thiess Indonesia is reputable foreign investment company (PMA) in Indonesia that deals with construction and mining services industry. TCI running business in the field of mining, civil construction, mechanical and electrical contractor. Thiess Indonesia is a member of Leighton Holdings Limited (LHL), a leading civil contractor and mining firm from Australia. Headquartered in Jakarta, TCI now has Balikpapan support facility office in Balikpapan East Kalimantan and directly employs nearly 6,000 dedicated staff to support projects in Kalimantan, Sulawesi and Java areas. According to Thiess Indonesia's latest media releases published on 26 April 2013 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, Thiess Indonesia awarded a US$ 30 million of Seruyung Gold Mine development project in April 2013 at Nunukan, North Kalimantan from PT Sago Prima Pratama.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Officer Plant Technical Service
- Minimum Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Plant Department.
- Have a good understanding of safety and environmental issues and developments particularly involving tyres and Plant system
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated good administration and analytical skills.
- Computer literate to programming level.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (Bahasa Indonesia and English).
For further information, please refer official source from PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please submit your application by signing into Thiess Indonesia's linked erecruitment website http://careers.thiess.co.id. Closing date 11 June 2015. Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)