|Sari Husada / sarihusada.co.id|
PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika - SGM or known as Sarihusada is a reputable food nutrition company in Indonesia which has attained ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certification, ISO 22000 Food Safety System, OHSAS 18001 Safety Management System. PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika is an affiliate company of Danone Group, one of the largest food and beverage company in the world from French. Sarihusada was first established in 1953 and originated as NV Saridele. NV Saridele renamed into PT Sari Husada in 1972. The name of PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika officially launched in 2012. According to Sarihusada's company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, Sarihusada is based in Jakarta and now operates 2 factories, located at Yogyakarta and Kemudo Prambanan Klaten Central Java. The Company also supported by more than 400 professional researchers from Danone Research Center spread in Utrecht Netherlands, Singapore and Indonesia.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions
- Field Account Manager (Code : FAM)
- Field Channel Manager (Code : FCM)
- Field Distribution Manager (FDM)
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) degree in Business, or related discipline.
- At least 1 year of experience as Field Sales. Previous exposure in consumer goods (FMCG) industry will be highly prioritized.
- Advanced knowledge and exposure in People Development, Communication & Presentation Skill, Negotiation Skill, Project Management Skill.
- Proficiency in English language both verbal and written.
- Excellent in MS Office applications.
- Strong leadership, self-confidence, responsible, highly motivated, and good team work.
- Willing to be placed at any location in Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from Dancommunity on following link below. If you feel you are the one who have those requirement above, please send your application letter, full CV, recent photograph and contact number to email@example.com (not more than 150KB, windows base programs) . Please put position code (FAM/FCM/FDM) as subject of email. Closing date 25 June 2015. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only qualified applicants will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)