|Sari Husada / sarihusada.co.id|
PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika - Sarihusada or commonly abbreviated as SGM is a reliable and trusted food nutrition producers in Indonesia which has attained ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certification, ISO 22000 Food Safety System, OHSAS 18001 Safety Management System. SGM is an affiliate company of Danone Early Life Nutrition (Danone Group). Danone Group is one of the largest food and beverage company in the world from French. Sarihusada was first established in 1953 and originated as NV Saridele. Then in 1972, NV Saridele transformed into PT Sari Husada. In 2012, PT Sari Husada renamed into PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika. According to Sarihusada's company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, SGM is based in Jakarta and now operates 2 factories, located at Yogyakarta and Kemudo Prambanan Klaten Central Java. As a part of Danone Early Life Nutrition, SGM supported by 3 international research centers and local research centers in Yogyakarta.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions
QA Downstream Supervisor (Code : Downstream Supervisor)
- Bachelor degree (S1) from Food Technology, Chemical Engineering or Pharmacology.
- Minimum 1 year of experience, preferably from similar industries.
- Deep understanding in basic Food Safety System (GMP and HACCP).
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (Bahasa Indonesia and English).
- Enthusiast person, a fast learner and eager to learn.
- Willing to placed in Plant SGM Prambanan Klaten.
- Willing to travel
- Diploma Degree (D) from Agro-Industry, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
Fresh graduate or maximum 2 years of experience in the same field.
- Maximum age of 25 years old.
- Deep understanding in environmental science, waste processing and can perform chemical physical analysis.
- Have a good understanding of microbiology will be highly prioritized.
- Good understanding of the pump and its treatment as well as electricity.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, adaptable to new environments and eager to learn.
- Able to work independently or in a team.
- Willing to placed in Plant SGM Yogyakarta.
For further information, please refer official source from ECC FT UGM on following link below. If you feel you are the one who have those requirement above, please send your application letter, full CV, educational transcript and recent photograph to HRBP.OperationSGM@danone.com (in PDF format with a maximum file size of 2MB). Please put position code in your subject line. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only qualified applicants will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)