|PT SMI (Persero) / ptsmi.co.id|
PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) - SMI or more popularly called PT SMI (Persero) is a state-owned infrastructure financing company in Indonesia with majority share holder by the government of Indoensia. PT SMI (Persero) is a non listed state-owned company and is 100% owned by the Government of Indonesia, represented by the Ministry of Finance. PT SMI (Persero) is based in Jakarta and offers a wide selection of financial services to infrastructure projects, including loan, mezzanine and equity, project preparation and infrastructure advisory. PT SMI (Persero) closed 2014 with a remarkable performance. PT SMI (Persero) booked total loan of Rp 6,557 billion in 2014, including subordinated loan. This reflected an 29.95% increase from Rp 5,061 billion in 2013. Total net profit rose by 18.09% to Rp 244.6 billion from Rp 207.2 billion in the previous year, according to PT SMI (Persero) Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Maximum age of 30 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from a leading university majoring in Economics, Engineering, MIPA (Science).
- At least 2 years of experience as a financial/project analyst in government project, state-owned company (SOEs), Multinational Company or multilateral organizations.
- Maximum age of 35 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) or Post Graduate Degree (S2) from a leading university majoring in Economics, Engineering, MIPA (Science).
- At least 5 years of experience as a tem leader/financial/project appraisal in government project, state-owned company (SOEs), Multinational Company or multilateral organizations.
- Experienced in municipal financial will be an advantage.
- Have a good skills and knowledge to understand financing and infrastructure projects business process and feasibility analysis.
- Have a good skills and experience to perfom a comprehensive analysis of various aspects on financing and investment, especially for infrasturcture projects.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business models of infrastructure projects in Indonesia, including social infrastruture.
- Ceritifed CFL Level 1 / FRM Level 1 will be an advantage.
- Good team work and able to work individually.
- Have excellent skill in operating MS Office applications.
- Excellent level of English and Bahasa proficiency (spoken and writing) is a must.