|Indonesia Infrastucture Guarantee Fund / iigf.co.id|
PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) - PT PII or known as the Indonesia Infrastucture Guarantee Fund (IIGF) is a reputable and trusted state-owned company in Indonesia with main business in providing guarantee to infrastructure development in Indonesia under the Public Private Partnership (PPP) scheme. IIGF is a state owned company wholly-owned by the Government of Indonesia represented by the Ministry of Finance. IIGF is based in Jakarta and its head office is registered at Sampoerna Strategic Square, North Tower, 14th Floor - Jl Jenderal Sudirman Kav 45-46 Jakarta 12930. IIGF posted positive financial performance in the full year of 2013 (FY 2013). IIGF booked total operating revenue of Rp 392.96 billion in 2013, grew 25.85% compared with Rp 312.24 billion in 2012. Total net income booked a 17.05% growth, reaching Rp 249.75 billion from Rp 213.37 billion in 2011. This figures was quoted by JobsCDC.com from IIGF Annual Report 2013.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- S1/S2 in Psychology from a reputable university.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in handling recruitment.
- Computer literate.
- Demonstrated good command in English, both verbal and written.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maximum age of 28 years old.
- Diploma (D3) in Secretary or S1 in any field.
- Excellent level of English proficiency (spoken and writing) is a must.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Secretary or Administration Staff.
- Good looking, personality and strong communication skill.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you interested and meet with the qualifications required, please send your application directly through Recruitment Staff - Administration Staff. Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection. (JobsCDC.com / Source)