|PGASCOM / pgascom.co.id|
PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara - PGASCOM is a fast growing company in Indonesia that deals with telecommunication network industry. PGASCOM was founded in 2009 and running business in managing fibre optic networks, clear channel and also broadband services. Based in Jakarta, PGASCOM is a telecommunication services subsidiary company of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN Group), a leading state-owned gas distribution company in Indonesia. As at December 2014, PGN Group controls 99.93% stakes in PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara. PGASCOM has exclusive rights to manage 1,300 km international fibre optic networks with capacity up to 160GBps from PGN Group which connected Jakarta and Singapore. PGASCOM also supported by 1 NOC Ketapang, 4 regional offices (Batam, Jambi, Palembang, and Lampung) and 1 subsidiary company PT Teledinamika Sarana. PGASCOM has shown solid performance in 2014. According to PGN Group Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, PGASCOM managed to record a total assets of US$24 millions in 2014, growing by 41.17% from 2013 which was US$17 millions.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- At least a Bachelor Degree (S1) from a reputable university, majoring in Law with minimum GPA of 3.00.
- At least 1 year of experience as Legal Officer, previous exposure in telecommunication industry will be highly prioritized.
- English literacy, spoken and written.
- Strong negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure, honest and attention to detail.
- A team player and able to work individually.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit your application directly through PGASCOM - Jobstreet. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)