|PT Perkebunan Nusantara V (Persero) / ptpn5.com|
PT Perkebunan Nusantara V (Persero) - PTPN 5 or PTPN V is a state-owned plantation company in Indonesia. PTPN V concentrates its business activities in the field of agribusiness and agro-industry of palm oil and rubber commodities. The Company was established in 1996 based on Indonesian Government Regulation No 10 of 1996. Headquartered in Pekanbaru Riau, PTPN V now has 93,972.10 ha of nucleus area, 98,254.78 ha of smallholdings area and 6,630 hea of KKPA spread in riau province. In term of financial performance, PTPN V was able to perform well and achieved encouraging results of operations in 2014, shown by the 11.36% growth in total revenue and 76.82% in total net profit. According to PTPN V Financial Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PTPN V achieved total revenue of Rp 5,537 billion for 2014 (compared with Rp 4,972 billion in 2013). PTPN V posted total net profit of Rp 230.55 billion throughout 2014, compared with Rp 130.38 billion in 2013.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Perkebunan Nusantara V (Persero) is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:
Recruitment Assistant Level PTPN 5 2015
- Bidang Tanaman (Code : BAT) : Bachelor of Agriculture (Agronomy, Agribusiness, Agriculture, Aquaculture Plantation, Social Economics of Agriculture, Soil Science, Plant Pests and Diseases Science).
- Bidang Teknik/Pengelolaan (Code : BTP) : Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Technology, Agricultural Technology, Crops Processing Technology, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Power Engineering).
- Bidang Administrasi/Keuangan (Code : BAK) : Bachelor of Economics (Accounting and Management).
- Bidang SDM/Umum (Code : BSU) : Bachelor of Law (Civil Law, Business Law / Economics); Bachelor of Social and Political Sciences (Communication Studies).
- Indonesian Citizens (WNI) with the maximum age of 30 years old as of 1 June 2015.
- Deeply interesting in the field of plantations.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 2.75 (PTN) or 3.00 (PTS) out of 4.00 scale.
- Good character and has never been involved in criminal acts as evidenced by the Police Records (SKCK).
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Never dishonorably discharged as an employee of an agency or legal entity both government and private agency.
- Applicants who have experience working in the plantations is preferred.
- Willing to be placed in all units of PTPN V (stated in writing).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Legalized copies of educational certificate or temporary degree verification statements (SKL) and transcripts.
- Legalized copy of resident indentity card (KTP).
- Police Records (SKCK).
- Mecical certificate.
- Working reference (for experienced applicants).
- Color photograph 4x6 cm (4 sheets).
- Job seeker card from the Department of Labor in the region of residence.
- For those who are bound with other agencies must submit a letter of passes needed (surat lolos butuh).
- Statement letter of willing to be placed in Remote Areas (Gardens / Unit) in the working area of PTPN V.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Perkebunan Nusantara V (Persero) on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit all required documents above and write position code on your envelope to Panitia Seleksi Karyawan PO BOX 1281 Pekanbaru 28000. Closing date 22 June 2015 (postmark). Your application will be kept as strictly confidential. Please ensure your contact telephone number included in your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for further selection. (JobsCDC.com/Source)