Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara - Planning Analyst, Environmental Compliance Newmont June 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 22.6.15 | 6:47 PM


PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara / ptnnt.co.id
PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara - PTNNT or widely known as Newmont is a trusted and reliable foreign investment (PMA) company focus on mining industry. PTNNT concentrates its business activities in the coper and gold mining industry. PTNNT having mining location in Batu Hijau Sekongkang West Sumbawa regency, West Nusa Tenggara Province (NTB). PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara is an affiliate company of world leading gold mining company, Newmont Mining Corporation (NYSE: NEM). At present, PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara is 56% owned by Newmont Mining Corporation through Nusa Tenggara Partnership BV (Newmont & Sumitomo). The remaining 44% shares in PTNNT is owned by PT Multi Daerah Bersaing (24%). PT Pukuafu Indah (17.8%) and PT Indonesia Masbaga Investama (2.2%). According to PTNNT's company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara was appraised by the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources of Republic of Indonesia and received Gold ADITAMA Award for its environmental management efforts in 2012.

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following positions

Planning Analyst (FIN0224)

  • College-equivalent degree, majoring in Accounting.
  • Show evidence of good level in English both oral and written.
  • Competent with Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, Power Point. etc)
Specialist - Environmental Compliance OSU (ENV0223)

  • A minimum college degree, majoring in Environmental and/or science-related field.
  • Have 3+ years of experience in program development to collect scientific data pertaining to regulatory compliance requirements with an emphasis on regulatory programs within the mining industry;
  • Certified of Competency for Frontline Operational Supervisor of OHS and Mine Environment from DEMR.
  • Experienced in environmental compliance within the mining or similar industry.
  • Understand on government regulations related to environmental.
  • Strong computer skills and competent with Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, Power Point. etc).
  • Strong team building, and interpersonal skills,
  • Good conversational English skills
  • Good report writing skills
For further information, please refer official source from PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara on following link below. If you think you have met the requirements above, please send your application not later than 27 June 2015 to HR Recruitment PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara Mataram office - Jl Sriwijaya No 258, Mataram 83126, NTB PO BOX 1022, e-mail: PTNNT.Recruitment@nnt.co.id. Please write position name and code you are applying for on the top right corner of your application letter. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara - Planning Analyst, Environmental Compliance Newmont June 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs