|PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara / ptnnt.co.id|
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following positions
Planning Analyst (FIN0224)
- College-equivalent degree, majoring in Accounting.
- Show evidence of good level in English both oral and written.
- Competent with Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, Power Point. etc)
- A minimum college degree, majoring in Environmental and/or science-related field.
- Have 3+ years of experience in program development to collect scientific data pertaining to regulatory compliance requirements with an emphasis on regulatory programs within the mining industry;
- Certified of Competency for Frontline Operational Supervisor of OHS and Mine Environment from DEMR.
- Experienced in environmental compliance within the mining or similar industry.
- Understand on government regulations related to environmental.
- Strong computer skills and competent with Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, Power Point. etc).
- Strong team building, and interpersonal skills,
- Good conversational English skills
- Good report writing skills
For further information, please refer official source from PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara on following link below. If you think you have met the requirements above, please send your application not later than 27 June 2015 to HR Recruitment PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara Mataram office - Jl Sriwijaya No 258, Mataram 83126, NTB PO BOX 1022, e-mail: PTNNT.Recruitment@nnt.co.id. Please write position name and code you are applying for on the top right corner of your application letter. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)