|PT Nestlé Indonesia / nestle.co.id|
PT Nestlé Indonesia - Nestlé Indonesia is a reputable foreign investment company in Indonesia that focus on food nutrition, health and wellness industry. PT Nestlé Indonesia is a member of world leading food and beverage company from Vevey Switzerland, Nestlé SA (Nestlé Group). According to Nestlé Group Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Nestlé Group booked total group sales of CHF 91.6 billion at the end of 2014. At present, Nestlé Group operates in 197 countries and directly employs nearly 339,000 people worldwide, including Indonesia. In Indonesia, PT Food Specialties Indonesia was first established in 1971 as the first affiliate of Nestlé Group in Indonesia. In 2000, PT Nestlé Indonesia was formed as a merger results of PT Food Specialties Indonesia with PT Supmi Sakti and PT Nestlé Confectionery Indonesia. Headquartered in Jakarta, PT Nestlé Indonesia now has 4 factories at Panjang Lampung, Kejayan East Java, Cikupa Banten and Karawang West Java.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Nestlé Indonesia invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Electrician (ELO), Industrial Services Operator (IS)
- Minimum requirement of Associate Degree (D3) in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering with the minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Candidate with experiences min 1- 2 years in similar field will be highly prioritized. Open for fresh graduate candidates.
- Good communication in both English and Bahasa Indonesia (verbal and written)
- Applicants must be willing to working in shift.
- Willing to be placed at Nestlé Karawang Factory (Surya Cipta City of Industry - East Karawang, West Java).
For further information, please refer official source from ECC UGM on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please submit your online application directly to http://ecc.ft.ugm.ac.id/vacancy/site/index. All applications will be treated confidentially and only candidates who meet the above requirements will be notified and invited for further process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)