Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Marga Mandalasakti - Fresh Graduate, Experienced MMS Astra Infrastructure Group June 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 23.6.15 | 1:14 PM

Advertisements


PT Marga Mandalasakti
PT Marga Mandalasakti / margamandala.co.id
PT Marga Mandalasakti - MMS is a rapidly expanding company infrastructure company in Indonesia with major business in managing toll-road. Headquartered in Tangerang Banten, PT Marga Mandalasakti is the operator of the Tangerang-Merak tollroad, which covers 72.5 kilometers and connects Tangerang and the port of Merak Banten. The Tangerang-Merak tollroad now has 9 toll gates and passes 3 cities in Banten Province, namely Tangerang, Serang, and Cilegon. The tollrroad having concession period up to 2047. PT Marga Mandalasakti is an affiliate company of PT Astra International Tbk (Astra Group), a leading business conglomerates in Indonesia. At present, Astra Group through Astratrel Nusantara controls 79% shares in this Company. The remaining 21% interest in PT Marga Mandalasakti is owned by Capital Holding Investment Ltd (5%) and public (16%). In terms of operational performance, PT Marga Mandala Sakti recorded a growth of 6% in traffic volume to reach 43 millions vehicles in 2014 from 41 million vehicles in 2013. This figures was qouted by JobsCDC.com from Astra Group Annual Report 2014.

To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, PT Marga Mandalasakti invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows

IT - Programmer
IT - Programmer

Requirements
  • Minimum S1 in Computer Science.
  • Maximum age 30 years old.
  • Able to analyze the needs of the system
  • Previous experience in the design and build applications systems (at least 3 years as a programmer).
  • Strong capability in programming language Vs.Net, C ++.
  • Strong capability in database MS.SQL Server, PL/SQL.
  • Strong capability in reporting tools: Crystall Report.
  • Strong capability in web programming.
  • Proactive, good teamwork and possess excellent communication skills
  • Able to plan for short-term work program
  • Fluent in English.
Supervisor Perencanaan Strategis (IT)
Supervisor Perencanaan Strategis (IT)

Requirements
  • Minimum S1 in Computer Science.
  • Maximum age 35 years old.
  • Have experience in the design and building Corporate IT Infrastructure
  • Have experience in data communications and network design (previous experience in Fiber Optic will be highly prioritized).
  • Have experience in IT Security & Server Management.
  • Strong knowledge in IT Audit will be highly prioritized
  • Able to develop teamwork.
  • Proactive, good teamwork and possess excellent communication skills
  • Able to plan work programs short and medium term.
  • Fluent in English.
Supervisor Pengembangan Aplikasi (IT)
Supervisor Pengembangan Aplikasi (IT)

Requirements
  • Minimum S1 in Computer Science.
  • Maximum age of 35 years old.
  • Have experience of design & build system applications within the company
  • Strong knowledge in Server Management.
  • Strong knowledge in data communications, network and IT Security.
  • Strong knowledge in IT Audit will be highly prioritized.
  • Able to develop teamwork.
  • Proactive, good teamwork and possess excellent communication skills.
  • Able to plan work programs short and medium term
  • Fluent in English.
MT Program - Operation Management Development Program (OMDP)
Management Trainee

Requirements
  • Maximum age of 27 years old.
  • Minimum S1 in Civil Engineering, Electro Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics, Statistics.
  • Minimum GPA of 3.00.
  • Have experience of the organization activities, especially as coordinator
Hubungan Masyarakat
Staff Humas

Requirements
  • Maximum age of 27 years old.
  • Minimum S1 in Communication Studies.
  • Have experience in the field of Journalism.
  • Have the ability to operate MS Office.
  • Fluent in English.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Marga Mandalasakti on following link below. If you feel you are the one who have those requirement above, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at Marga Mandalasakti Application Form. Closing date 15 July 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.(JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Marga Mandalasakti - Fresh Graduate, Experienced MMS Astra Infrastructure Group June 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs