|PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk / krakatausteel.com|
PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk - PTKS is an established and trusted public-listed integrated steel manufacturing company in Indonesia with majority share holder by the Government of Indonesia. PTKS is listed in Stock Market (IDX) since 2010 and its shares are traded under stock code of KRAS. At present, PTKS is 80% owned by the Government of Indonesia and 20% by public. Headquartered in Cilegon Banten, PTKS now operates 6 production plants. The state-owned steel company also supported by 11 key subsidiaries, namely PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera, PT Krakatau Engineering, PT Krakatau Wajatama, PT Meratus Jaya Iron & Steel, PT Krakatau Daya Listrik, PT Krakatau Tirta Industri, PT Krakatau Industrial Estate Cilegon, PT Krakatau IT, PT Krakatau Medika, PT KHI Pipe Industries, and PT Krakatau National Resource. In the full year of 2014 (FY 2014), PTKS’s net revenues reported 10.34% down, from USD 2,084,448,000 in FY2013 to USD 1,868,845,000 in FY 2014. PTKS managed to record a total asset of USD 2,598,423,000 at the end of 2014 or equal to an increase of around 9.20% compared to USD 2,379,504,000 in the previous year. This figures was stated by PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk in its 2014 Annual Report as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its vision, become an integrated steel company with competitive edges to grow continuously towards a leading global enterprises, PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunitiesManagement Trainee (MT)
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Minimum Diploma degree or Bachelor (D3/S1) from a reputable university (accreditation majors of at least B), majoring in : Accounting, Law, Psychology (preferably Industrial Psychology, Profession), Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electro Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metalurgical Engineering, Material Engineering, Physics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Economic Management, Electricity Engineering, Chemical Analyst, Hiperkes/K3, Information System.
- Not exceed 24 years of age for Diploma degree (D3) and 26 for Bachelor degree (S1) by 1 September 2015.
- Willing to be placed in all working unit of Krakatau Steel Group.
- Following the selection process.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you meet all the requirements and are interested to join MT Program at Krakatau Steel, please visit www.krakatausteel.com / www.bandungoc.com. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)