|PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk / krakatausteel.com|
PT Krakatau Osaka Steel - KOS is a steel manufacturing company in Indonesia with rapid business expansion. KOS producing bar and section steel for the automotive and construction markets. PT Krakatau Osaka Steel is a multinational joint venture company between Indonesian state-owned steel producers, PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk (PTKS) and Japan's Osaka Steel Corporation (OSC). At first establishment in 2012, PTKS and OSC established PT Krakatau Osaka Steel with the percentage of ownership of 49% for PTKS and 51% for OSC. As of October 2014, KOS is 20% owned by PTKS and 80% owned by OCS. KOS is based in Krakatau Industrial Estate Zone in Cilegon Banten and will be occupy on 21.6 hectares of production plant with total production capacity of 500,000 tonnes per year. According to PTKS Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, KOS's plant currently is under tender and funding process stage and expected to start its operations on 2016.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Krakatau Osaka Steel invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Furnace Leader - Mechanical/Metallurgy (D3)
- Rolling Leader - Mechanical/Metallurgy (D3)
- Conditioning Leader - Mechanical/Metallurgy (D3)
- Roll Ship Leader - Mechanical/Metallurgy (D3)
- Mechanical Maintenance Leader - Mechanical/Metallurgy (D3)
- Electrical Maintenance Leader - Electrical/Instrument (D3)
- Production Supervisor - Mechanical/Metallurgy (S1)
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor - Mechanical/Metallurgy (S1)
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor - Electrical/Instrument (S1)
- Maximum 35 years old as of 31 December 2015.
- Minimum education of Diploma (3) or Bachelor (S1) level in Electrical / Mechanical / Metallurgy / Instrument.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 a 4.00 grade scale
- Proficiency in English language both verbal and written (proficiency in Japanese language will be an extra advantage.
- D3 Level : Fresh graduate or maximum 3 years of experience in Mechanical or Electrical Industry.
- S1 Level : Minimum 3 years of experience in Automobile, motorcycle, electric or steel industry.
For further information, please refer official source from FT-CDC UNTIRTA on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application by signing into FT-CDC UNTIRTA's linked erecruitment website http://ft-pcdc.untirta.ac.id. Closing date 3 June 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)