|PT Kaltim Prima Coal / kpc.co.id|
To answer the challenges of the future, PT Kaltim Prima Coal invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Engineer – Environmental
- Graduate from Environmental Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Environmental Management, previous experience in mining industry will be highly prioritized.
- Strong understanding of government regulations on environmental managements.
- Adequate experience in Environmental Monitoring and Management in the field related to AMDAL.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time as well as to make quick decision when required as indicated by the operational constraints and to communicate with the higher authorities within the company structure.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) both in English and Bahasa.
- Competent with Microsoft Office application.
- Graduate from Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the related field.
- Demonstrated good Electrical design analysis skills.
- Able to check design results in at least in two different ways is a must.
- Able to write clear, concise, relevant reports – usually with detailed recommendations. Ideally these reports should be in English language.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (Bahasa and English) to liaise with KPC personnel.
- Able to make effective use of Electrical Software.
- Strong good knowledge of KPC’s HSE policies (or equivalent), procedures and standards.
For further information, please refer official soure from Petromindo on following link below. Resourceful and confident applicants are invited to submit a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph to Superintendent Recruitment PT Kaltim Prima Coal - PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur or email: Recruitment@kpc.co.id. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)