|PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk / holcim.co.id|
PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk - HIL later known as Holcim Indonesia (IDX stock code "SMCB") is a major integrated cement company in Indonesia. Headquartered in Jakarta, Holcim Indonesia has a total cement production capacity of 11 million tons through its 3 cement production facilities in Narogong-West Java, Cilacap-Central Java, Tuban 1-East Java and a grinding facility in Ciwandan-Banten. Holcim Indonesia is a local subsidiary company of Holcim Ltd (Holcim Group), a world leading cement company from Swiss. As of December 2014, Holcim Group - through its subsidiary Holderfin BV - holds 80.65% shares in Holcim Indonesia. Other remaining shares was owned by the general public (19.35%). In term of financial performance, Holcim Indonesia records strong revenue growth in 2014. Total revenue grew 8.9% year on year driven from Rp 9,686 billion in 2013 to Rp 10,528 billion in 2014. The company’s total assets experienced growth of 15.44% to Rp 17,195 billion in 2014 from Rp 14,894 billion in previous year. This was stated by Holcim Indonesia in its 2014 annual report as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to strengthen its team, PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Tech Sales Engineer
- Minimum Bachelor degree in any field. Majoring in Civil Engineering will be highly priotitized.
- Strong knowledge of Concrete application, precast application, fiber cement application, AAC application will be an advantages.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in technical of similar concrete or cement industry.
- Previous experience in selling buling material products for at least 1-2 years will be highly priotitized.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) & Google Application
- Fluent in Bahasa and English (spoken & written).
- Self-motivated, a team player and able to work with and in a multicultural team.
- Strong technical skills.
- Customer (service and sales oriented), cost and result orientation.
- Able to adjust to individual communication styles and partners, convincing and powerful assertiveness, good negotiation and consulting abilities.
- Able to maintain professional interaction with customers.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of the local market or connections to regional construction businesses would be an asset
- Willing to travel within his/her coverage area and other area asked by supervisor.
- Willing to work with flexible working hour to meet the objectives.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application by signing into Holcim's linked erecruitment website Holcim Career Website and clicking apply in preferred position. Closing date 15 June 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)