|Mitratel by Telkom Indonesia / mitratel.co.id|
PT Dayamitra Telekomunikasi - Mitratel or widely known as Mitratel by Telkom Indonesia is a reputable telecommunication services company in Indonesia with fast business expansion. Based in Jakarta, PT Dayamitra Telekomunikasi running business in providing tower and infrastructure services to telecommunication industry in Indonesia. According to Mitratel's company profile as cited by JobsCDC,com, the main business of Mitratel by Telkom Indonesia including BTS Full Service Maintenance, BTS Rental Service, Telecomunication Tower Rental Service, BTS Power Generator Rental Service, and In-Building Coverage System (IBS) service. The Company is a member of the largest state-owned telecommunication services company, PT Telkom Indonesia Tbk (Telkom Group). Starting out in 1995, Mitratel originally registered as PT Dayamitra Malindo, a joint operation (KSO) partner of Telkom Indonesia at Kalimantan province.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Dayamitra Telekomunikasi invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Waspang Area Jabodetabek & Jabar
- Preferably Male, maximum age of 40 years old.
- Minimum D3 majoring in Electro Engineering and Civil Engineering.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good level in English.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the field of CME / field supervisor.
- Like the job on the field.
- Understand survey and create a report of survey locations
- Willing to work in the target and under pressure.
- A team player, honest and integrity.
- Have a good reporting skill.
- Have a good mapping skills: Google Map, Map Info, Map Source.
- Have a good networking especially the institutions associated with the project, the project implementers and labor.
- Placement area : Jabodetabek and West Java.
For further information, please refer official source from Mitratel by Telkom Indonesia on following link below. Should you interested and believe you have the required and knowledge to undertake these roles, please send your updated CV with recent photograph and indicating your salary not later than 4 June 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org (max 250kb). Please write "WASPANG AREA JABO DAN JABAR" on the email subject. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)