Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk - S1, S2 Management Associates Program OCBC NISP June 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 15.6.15 | 4:09 PM


PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk / ocbcnisp.com
PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk - OCBC NISP (IDX reference code NISP) or widely known as Bank OCBC NISP is a public listed banking company in Indonesia with majority share holder by Singapore OCBC Bank (OCBC Group). At present, OCBC Group owned 85.1% shares in this bank OCBC Overseas Investment Pte Ltd, while the remaining 14.9% was owned by public. Bank OCBC NISP is widely known nationwide as the fourth oldest bank in Indonesia. OCBC NISP was founded in 1941 and initially registered as NV Nederlandsch Indische Spaar En Deposito Bank. Bank OCBC NISP is based in Jakarta and supported by 337 outlets spread in 59 cities throughout Indonesia (as of As of December 2014). In term of financial positions, Bank OCBC NISP has a stable financial performance. According to PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, the Bank had boosted its total assets to Rp 103.12 trillion from Rp 97.52 trillion at the end of December 2013.

To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk seeks extraordinarily talented individuals for the following position:

Management Associates
OCBC NISP's Management Associate Program is the 18 months of structured education program which designed for fresh graduates aspiring to pursue career in banking.

  • A Bachelor or Master (S1/S2) degree from a reputable university with the minimum final GPA of 3.00 / 4.00
  • A maximum of 2 years of experiences.
  • Excellent English communication both speaking and writing.
For further information, please refer official source from ITB Career Center on following link below. Those who have close qualifications above are encouraged to send your updated CV and academic transcript to graduate@ocbcnisp.com. Application will be closed at the end of July 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk - S1, S2 Management Associates Program OCBC NISP June 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs